Italian Hill Garden
Italian Garden
‚
This park was opened to the public in 1990 with European architectures such as the Diplomat House and Bluff 18 which were diamantled and reconstructed here. This park was the former location of the Italian Consul from 1880 to 1886 and was know as the Italian Hill.

Copyright 2007 The Yokohama Foreign General Cemetery Foundation