The Harbor View Hill Park
Harbor View Park
‚
The 20th British Garrison was stationed at this location (above the French Hill Park) to protect the foreign settlement until 1870 and was known as the "Twenty Hill" by the residents. This park overlooking the harbor was opened to the public in 1959 by Mr Nakarai the former Mayor of Yokohama.

Copyright 2007 The Yokohama Foreign General Cemetery Foundation